- Your homepage must link to an externally accessible domain that describes the necessary content, context, or connection to the app you are submitting.
- Your homepage must not be a link to a sign-in page.
- Your homepage must explain with transparency the purpose for which your application requests user data.
- Your homepage must thoroughly describe how your app enhances user functionality.
- Your homepage must be accurate, inclusive, and easily accessible to all users.
Verified domains and accessible URL/URL links
You must verify the domain ownership for all authorized domains listed in your request:
- Go to the Search Console to complete the domain verification process.
- The account you use must be either a Project Owner or a Project Editor of your project.
Scopes selection and justification
- Your requested scope(s) must be as granular as possible (if your requested scope goes beyond the usage needed, then we will either reject your request or suggest a more applicable scope).
- You must provide a detailed justification for your requested scope(s) as well as an explanation for why a narrower scope wouldn’t be sufficient. Example: My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar to show a user’s Google calendar data on the scheduling screen of my app, so that users can manage their schedules through my app and sync the changes with their Google calendar.
App demonstration video
You must provide a YouTube link to a video, in English, that fully demonstrates the OAuth grant process by users and shows, in detail, the usage of restricted/sensitive scopes within the app’s functionality for each OAuth client belonging to the project.
- The video must clearly show the app’s details such as the app name, OAuth Client ID, etc. as applicable.
- The demo video must show usage of sensitive and restricted scopes on each OAuth client.
- Including the video along with the verification request will speed up the approval process significantly. We will not grant approval if you don’t adequately explain scope usage on each OAuth client ID.
- Additionally, if any of your OAuth clients, in the project requesting verification, are not ready to be put into production, we will not be able to complete our review and your request will be rejected. We require that you separate your testing/development and production projects. We will thoroughly test your apps.
If your app is meant to be available to the public, please make sure that your app’s homepage URL features content associated with your brand, accurately represents your true identity, and clearly describes the functionality of your app.
CFO Prophettic website copy
What is Prophettic?
It’s direct marketing management software for real estate investors. Upload your favorite prospecting lists such as absentee, probate, and foreclosure lists and let Prophettic do the rest.
Don’t Guess, Know.
Let our Advanced Analytics Platform will tell what to to send next by determining which combination of lists, campaigns, and seller demographics
Every time you lock up a new deal, Prophettic uses numerous data points to further refine your next campaigns. Your objective with each mail drop should be to spend less, not more. Prophettic will help you do that.
What else does it learn? Oh, just exactly what to offer your next prospect based on every other house you’ve ever flipped. Yeah, it’s THAT smart.
See a start-to-finish profile on every property you import into Prophettic. Owner profile, conversation history, property specs, outstanding loans, and profit summary are just a few of the outstanding CRM features.
Direct mail list manager
Manage your lists, build campaigns, run a million split tests, and stop wasting money on all those nixies.
Tenant work orders
Let your tenants submit and manage their own
Prophettic – Know the Future
Request a Demo Today
Google Drive – Store all of your property-related files in including PDF’s, title documents, appraisals, lease agreements, and property photos.
Google Sheets – export your mailing lists directly from Prophettic into Google Sheets. From there you can mail merge, print labels, or perform further analysis on your list segments.
Google Docs – Prophettic can merge your sales letters directly into Google Docs providing consistent, automated follow ups.
Google Chat – get all of your Prophettic notifications in Google Chat. Never miss a follow up reminder again.
You will need a Google account to use these features.
Click2Mail – send 1000’s of lead generation postcards with one click. Seriously, easy.
Stamps.com – Let Prophettic automatically generate your USPS mailing labels.